- Improve the level of customer satisfaction.
- Maintain the Quality Management System Certificate using the ISO 9001 standard as a tool.
- Reduce non-conforming.
- Maintain the competence of the staff by training them permanently.
- Optimize all the company’s resources.
SAFETY, OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND ECOLOGY GOALS
- Achieve zero accidents in production processes.
- Implement a methodology that allows promoting self-care awareness in 100% operational personnel between 2019 and 2022.
- Reduce 85% of reported unsafe conditions annually.
- Certify at least 85% of the brigade members in the emergency brigade training plan.
- Measure our carbon footprint.
- Strengthen the training of all workers on environmental issues.
- Be zero waste.